Build your future with MCGi
At MCGi we have a Philosophy - a Philosophy that excellence is derived through dedicated, focused and innovative work. We also believe that knowledge comes through sharing and growth comes to every organization where people use knowledge in team work. A progressive culture and a world of possibilities is what you see with us.
We are driven by a belief that employees are our most valuable assets and the foundation of our long-term success is dependent on our people. We are committed to attracting and retaining the best people.
Working With MCGi
Working at MCGi, will give you an opportunity to work in a positive and entrepreneurial work environment, where-
- Your colleagues are some of the best and the brightest in the industry.
- You will be empowered to perform individually and in a collective environment, encouraged to take risks and rewarded for your performances.
- Your leadership team and senior management act as your friends and coaches and provide you with required resources and direction to grow and get the best out of you.
IT Job Openings
1. Senior Software Engineer – Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Develop, test and document computer programs; This entails evaluating design requests, user requests for new or modified programs, compatibility with existing systems and computer capabilities: Consult with user to identify current operating procedures and clarify program objectives; Formulate plans; Submit plans to user for approval; Prepare flow chart and diagrams to illustrate sequence of steps program must follow and to describe logical steps for coding and computer language.
Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or a related field of study and five years of experience in design and development using each of the following technical skills: Angular, Json, Bootstrap, Mongo DB, C#, VB.NET, Loan Modification Domain, Rules Engine Programming, SSIS, SSRS, Enterprise Architect 3.51, ER Win 4.0; Requires travel to client locations less than 2-3 weeks per year.
2. Software Engineer – Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Client-Server: VB, SQL & any database, VB.Net. or C#
- Web: JAVA, C++ & any database
- ERP: Any of SAP / Seibel /JDE /Peoplesoft /Oracle.
- Project: IT project management skills with Statistical Tools and any ERP/MRP. Six-Sigma and CPIM certification required.
- Level I: B.S. degree and 2 years exp. Level II: M.S. and 1 years or B.S. and 5 yrs. exp. Experience should include design, development and formulating business rules into specifications. Travel required. Resumes to Milestone Consulting 3953 SW 139 Ave Ft Lauderdale FL 33330.
Management Job Openings
Management Job Openings: